Is An IUD A Good Option For Me?
HER Smart Choice Women’s Health Center Educational Series Presents ‘Is An IUD A Good Option For Me?’
There are two types of IUDs and they are both the best birth control options available at this time. It’s the #1 birth control method used in the world. About 23% of sexually active women in the world use this method. IUD can be used for most women including;
- Nulliparous Women: who never gave birth to a child.
- Adolescents with one or more kids.
- Women who are instantly suffering from postpartum or post-abortion.
- Women with almost all acute or chronic medical conditions.
- Women desiring emergency contraception are candidates for intrauterine contraception.
It is also a great option if you are suffering from;
- Heavy periods.
- Anemia from heavy periods.
- Painful periods.
- Endometriosis related pain.
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Abnormal cells in uterus.
It also Reduces the risk for; (Which was found in several medical studies.)
- Cervical Cancer.
- Uterine Cancer.
- Ovarian Cancer.
To Schedule an Appointment Click Here
Get SOCIAL with us!
HER Smart Choice
Your Life. Your Decision. Your Smart Ch♀ice.